Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Electro Mix From 89

Alright here's another one for ya.

Electro 4-Track Mix from 1989 that I just found in one of my boxes of tapes. I did this on my old Tascam PortaOne. It's all just fast beat ish that we used to play. It's a tad bit sloppy at time but hey it's 1989. I was listening to alot of Dr.Dre "Rodium Tapes" at the time. Sorry but it's only 7mins long.

I'll find some longer 4track mixes later...they run about 60-90 minutes long.

Here's the tracklist for this one.

Twilight 22 - Electric Kingdom
Hashim - Al Naafiysh
Kano - I'm Ready
Egyptain Lover - You're So Fine
Dj Slice & Kool Rock Jay - Slice It Up
Soul Sonic Force - Planet Rock
NWA - Panic Zone
Le Juan Love - Everybody Say Yeah
Egyptain Lover - The Lover
NWA - Something To Dance To
Professor X - Professor X
Freestyle - Freestyle
Freestyle - Don't Stop The Rock
Egyptain Lover - Girls
Rodney O & Joe Cooley - Supercuts (Yeah Boy)
The P Crew - Nasty Rock
JJ Fad - Supersonic
Dezo Daz - It's My Turn (Bonus Beat)
Iceman Ja - Mega Jon's Bass
L' Trimm - Grab It
L' Trimm - Cars With The Boom
MC Shy D - I Wanna Dance
KJ & The Fellas - Get Retarded
Deboniare - Get Silly (With The Muppet Bass)



Enjoy the mix!

3 comments:

destroyer said...

brings back memories of that era....osko's...world on wheels....

Anonymous said...

hey 20 plus cuts in 7 minutes? pretty f wording awesome man. shoot in '89..i think i was still trying to 'walk the dinosaur.' or 'walk like an egyption.' course way back then, to me, dinosaurs and egyptions were the sh!t. shoot..i'm in my mid 20s now and dinosaurs and egyptions are still the sh!t. some things'll never change i guess

Anonymous said...

very nicely done can i add this to my page??